Roofing Products: Shingle Roofs, Flat roofs, Tile Roofs, Metal Roofs
Top Manufacturers: GAF, BORAL, EAGLE,
HVAC: change outs inside out and attic installs
Top Manufacturers: Ruud, Rheem, Goodman, Bryant, Carrier
It’s simple to get started:
- Let us know what type of roof you have
- Set an appt for GHI+
- Review financing options and any possible insurance discount savings
- Decide if GHI+ is the right fit for you
Warning Signs That It Is Time To Replace Your Roof
The following signs may indicate that it is time to replace your roof:
1. Shingle edges are curled, buckled or missing.Damaged roof tiles or shingles are a sign it might be time for a new roof. Make sure you check your roof for missing or broken shingles after severe weather. If missing shingles aren’t given the proper attention early, moisture can get in your home and cause long-term issues.
2. Your roof is at least 20 years old. The average asphalt shingle roof lasts about 20 to 25 years. Insurance companies typically want a shingle roof replaced every 20 years and 10 for flat roofs. If your roof is nearing its typical replacement age, you should probably start thinking about your next roof if your insurance company hasn’t demanded it already.
3. It’s leaking. If you notice water spots on your ceiling, you may have a leak in your roof. Finding a leak in your roof is one of the most common signs that your roof needs to be replaced. A leaky roof can cause serious water damage as well as the growth of mold and mildew in your home.